still us

today I had this strange feeling
I remembered those days, we dreaming
about money and life, and love
I could almost feel your touch

sometimes I wonder what set us apart
where is the button for me to push restart?
I won't believe if you say that it doesn't matter anymore
I know we had too much, but I'm still wanting more

and suddenly, I asked myself
what we did when we put someone else
in this place that was made for us?

baby I still can taste
the smell of you neck, the warm of your embrace
I can hold your hands, and listen to our songs
Tell everybody that we both belong
And no matter how much time, I still keep you inside

But baby I can't tell your mine...


Ps: Achei num papel velho no fundo da gaveta, 10/05/2009.
Pra variar pra você, amor.

Comentários

Lilian disse…
Lindo blog.
Tô seguindo. =*
Oi..
Pois é, os altos e baixos fazem parte do pacote chamado vida..rsrs.
Lindo seu blog!!
Gostaria de agradecer sua visita no meu blog!!
Grande beijo e um ótimo dia.
Mia Assumpção.
Cáh disse…
Oláa.... então jornalista e blogueira tbm?? rs que delicia, não é?

desculpe a demora...
Lindo teu post, teu blog, tuas escolhas...

Obrigada pelo comentário.
Um beijooo

Postagens mais visitadas